humbled.

 photo prints_zps3c386f6d.png




this program has been interrupted for a better message ;)

i'm humbled. completely humbled by the Lord.

this weekend is the Hope Spoken conference in Dallas. and if you recall, i wrote not too long ago about how the Lord opened up the doors for me to attend unexpectedly. the plan for this weekend was to drive up there and let the Lord pour out whatever He had planned.

this week, it seems like everything has been getting in my way. opinions, judgements, car trouble, and money.
that last one irks me to deal with. i know i'm not the only one in the country, but can i just say that it stinks?

without boring you with much detail, financials are not lining up the way they needed to be, and it appears as my chances of making the trip are slim.

yesterday afternoon, as the weight crushed my shoulders i sat in my car waiting for my daughter and asking God some questions, i felt led to do something: ask.
if you follow me on IG, you may have already seen this, but i was led to design a few prints and set them up for sale.

in the last few weeks, i've seen where God has moved some pretty big mountains for people around me, even in social media, in a matter of days, some even hours. and i needed to see God move that way in this matter too. so he placed it in my heart to put it out there and allow Him to move.

let me share with you, asking is not in my nature. it makes me uncomfortable and if i'm being really honest, hurts my pride. but i think what the Lord has been teaching me lately is my pride needs to be removed. my pride has been getting in the way of lots of things. and i think, this is one way He is molding that out of my heart.

already some incredible women have reached out and left me in tears. one in seeing how the Lord can move through His people, and two,in how these women allow His love to move freely in them.
the love they have shown is not just being nice in my opinion, is the love of Jesus which moves within.

so with this, i'm asking if you feel inclined to give, i have the prints above for sale for $5 each for immediate download.
one thing i didn't realize is that etsy sort of holds the funds for a few days, (which i'll work out, no biggie) so if you feel inclined to purchase, could you shoot me an email, telling me which print you would like and i'll send you and invoice and the file?
and if you are not in a place to give, which i completely understand as well of course, could you lift up a prayer that the Lord would do His will and most importantly give me peace about it?

friends. thank you all so, so much.


2 comments:

Discovery Street said...

hey Leah...do you have a paypal account? I'd love to send a contribution!

henning love said...

those prints are amazing leah! such great reminders :-)