the big three-O + two.



today lovely friends, i turn thirty two. yep three years from thirty five which equals mid life. which may equal mid life crisis. haha. or is that forty?




anyway, it's been a blessed, blessed thirty two years of life. and i am so, so extremely thankful to my Savior for such beautiful blessings. i was never really the person who wondered or planned where to be by a certain age, but where i am now, it's pretty darn good.

so until august, i am slightly a cougar(i still don't know how that word makes sense) to my husband until he turns thirty two. i kinda like that. you know cause with age you get wiser, so yes, i am wiser at least for five months longer than he. and cheers to that! haha.


 photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

9 comments:

Amy said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! I am so thankful that I met you through Blogland :) I hope you have a wonderful day, and a very blessed year!

Discovery Street said...

awww! happy birthday....32 was one of my very BEST years!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

awwwww happy birthday! i hope you have a blessed day!

Brittany Kyte said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEAH!! Be blessed this year!

Ileana @ Illy Who said...

Happy Birthday Leah.I hope that you have a truly amazing day celebrating and that this year is full of God's best in your life :)

17 Perth said...

Happy happy birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Sara said...

Happy birthday! I hope that your day has been wonderful and continues to be wonderful!

Sara
http://sbengschayearoftransformation.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

I hope you had an amazing birthday!
I'm totally laughing at you being a cougar. Haha!

Cindy @ Cinsarah said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)
Hope you had a great one!