boo. i'm sick. (healthy you, happy you thursday)



you know that feeling in your system that tells you to slow down a little, and rest because you have something yucky trying to attack you?
and you know how we ignore that feeling because we are so busy and life must be go, go, go?

well the germs won this time friends. and they are kicking my behind. since Saturday, i started feeling my throat closing up and as the week progressed my body just started shutting down. tuesday i left early from work and by tuesday night a full blown cold which might even be the flu took over. and that's how i've spent my days since tuesday night. in bed, with tea by my side and a sea of kleenex. i've been resting though, not doing a whole lot. thank goodness for leftovers and my kids being of age where they can bathe and change on their own. but enough about my sick woes, what about you?

have you been doing something for you to live happier and healthier? we want to know about it!


Link up Details:




with your host:


and lovely co-host:


1. link up your posts on how you are taking time to live better and happier. for background on the linkup click here.

2. please browse both the host and co-host's blog and should you find it a place that you enjoy, feel free to follow along. We'd love to have you!

3. grab the button and paste it on your blog (a text link up is fine as well) to spread the word. let it be an encouragement for women to take time to live happier.

4. visit others, offer words of encouragement and HAVE FUN!

ready, set, go!

if you would like to co-host please email me here.



 photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

3 comments:

Discovery Street said...

fresh ginger tea always helps me...cut up fresh ginger, boil, and honey and/or lemon and it's amazing!

Leah said...

I'm a little under the weather myself... :p Hope you are feeling better soon!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

praying friend! hope you feel better soon! ;)