better late than never.

You know life is good when you get free flan.


Yesterday I woke up feeling so much better, and even got some laundry done. My husband asked if I felt well enough to celebrate and after a couple more teas and an allergy pill, I was good to go.






I'm so glad I mustered up the energy. It was a nice intimate evening with my husband and kids and couldn't really have asked for more.

thank you all for your beautiful birthday wishes and hope you all enjoy your weekend with your loved ones!

(sorry for the horrible quality in pictures. my phone may need an upgrade!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

You have such a beautiful family! :) Glad you were able to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

happy {belated} birthday pretty lady! So glad you got a nice night out with your family! you deserve the best! Hope 32 is a good one :)