talking 'bout worship, donuts, and starbucks.

it is the end of the third week of march. can you believe that!? well this week flew faster than i could keep up but it was a good week nonetheless. a friend once said, any day above ground is a good day and isn't that the truth?
so because it's friday, let's party.

i'm not normally a starbucks girl. yep, really. however, i got a gift card for my birthday and picked up a chicken sausage wrap. it was really yummy!
so it looks like that will be my breakfast choice more often now. which is why i'm not a starbucks girl. this won't be good for my wallet!


i've been listening all week to vertical church band with meredith andrews. such awesome worship songs i've had on repeat. my absolute favorites:




this week also, i've been in the kitchen more than normal. i've just gotten this kick to cook up a storm, including ricotta stuffed turkey meatballs. sound good right, didn't come out as good. but what did turn out pretty good even for my first time, were baked donuts.
nobody can argue with baked goodness!


and just in case you are driving by me, don't make fun. i'm that girl that likes to take selfies at red lights.

all because i'm so happy that it's friday!

have a lovely friday, celebrate your life today because you are so, so worth it!


 photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

linking up with:


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're adorable! I can NOT believe it is the end of the third week of March! Crazy. I gave up starbucks long ago. There coffee is too bitter for me, and their prices make me cringe. lol.

Have an awesome weekend!

Love,
Brandy Jane Mabel

Brittany Kyte said...

I think every girls takes selfies at red lights! Why not, right?? So cute!

sophandlulu said...

Found your blog through Falling for Friday. I'm always looking for new and fresh worship music, I'll be checking those out!
Feel free to stop by our little corner of the web at www.sophandlulu.com
Happy weekending!
xo,
d

The Olive Tree Blog said...

happy friday!! enjoy your weekend! love your song choices ;)

Katie said...

Open Up the Heavens is a new one to me -- Thanks so much for sharing, sweet lady!

17 Perth said...

Hahaha..that is hilarious! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.

Kristin Cho said...

oh my goodness the egg white/spinach/feta wrap is my favorite! reserved for Saturdays and it's my indulgence for the week :)

you look great in those frames sister. i do redlight selfies too!! haha

xoxo

Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Oh you are so not the only one that likes to take selfies at red lights my friend! I'm so guilty... haha

Thanks for linking up with us for Falling for Friday!!

xo
Dawnelle
Just Dawnelle

nonibaumann said...

stopping by and following from falling for friday,so happy to found your space! thankyou for posting the worship songs. listend to some songs now in a continuous loop, got so really touched!many greetings from Germany,Noni!