a new journey.



any day at church praising and worshipping is a good day, but yesterday had extra sprinkles on top.

at my church we celebrate the Lord's Last Supper and mainly it is an act of remembrance of  Jesus' last supper before his death, but also in remembrance that He is no longer in the grave. He is victorious over the sting of death and has given our soul hope.


it's a beautiful service and love that i was able to spend it with my family, even with my little sis who came up to celebrate with us.

i love these nerds. they are my everything.
and it's a good thing, because along with these nerds of mine, we are embarking in a new journey.
over the past few months, the Lord has been teaching us so many things and though some of them have been hard to understand, we are sure of where He wants to lead us.
we started a new church plant and couldn't be more excited for it.
already the Lord has provided in the most beautiful ways, not only in the material things, but in His amazing presence.

let me tell you. a couple of years ago, i would've told you i wouldn't ever see myself involved in something like this, because mainly i like comfortable.
this will take me way out of my comfort zone. preaching the gospel to the lost will not be comfortable to me, but following Jesus is not always being cozy. So my hope is that we can bring those that are lost and hurting to Jesus' feet and that they too may experience that beautiful, and incomparable love that i've had the privilege to know.

keep us in your prayers friends. obstacles will come our way, but we want to do the work obediently, all for His glory!
also if any of you have ever been involved in something similar, words of wisdom/advice are like gold.

have a beautiful monday you guys!

 photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

3 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

sounds like a great way to spend the day!

Brittany Kyte said...

Ah, passover :) I am so happy to hear that your church service went so well! Ours did, too! Worship yesterday at our church was so sweet and powerful!

17 Perth said...

Wow!! That's amazing! He is so good! Prayers for you my sweet friend---and congrats! So excited to read more.