sunny with strong chance of happy

when the forecast is for 80+ degree weather after many weekends of chilly winds, it's bound to be a good weekend. 

and a good weekend it was. see those two people up there, i love them so much. 
those are my beautiful parents and my rock. 
they took me, my husband and kids out to lunch to celebrate my birthday on saturday after church. 

sunday, was laid back. after oversleeping in, if there's such a thing, we had a late breakfast and went outside to enjoy the sunshine. 
it felt so good to have some vitamin D shining and warming our bones! 

we made up some cheap and quick game and surprisingly it was pretty fun. harder than it looks though!
even i got in on the action. so there's that. 





after some fun, and work around the house we headed down town for some delicious pizza. 
and as i currently type this little post up, i'm listening to meredith andrews worship music to end my day just the right way. 

what did you do this weekend? hope it was lovely and well rested. have a beautiful week friends!




ps. i'm officially on bloglovin'
what i found interesting was that my blog, although, i had not set up an account yet, was available for anyone to follow already. which also meant i was able to search for all the blogs i read now and add them to my reading list. sweet!!
i'm at bloglovin.com/beautifullymolded.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a great weekend!! I'm seeing my parents this upcoming weekend, and I can't wait!

helen said...

cheers to amazing weekends with amazing weather and amazing people! :)

henning love said...

sounds like a great weekend to me! how nice of your parents to take you out for lunch on saturday and spent time as a family