get happy, it's friday.



friday is here!! haven't done friday's letters in a while but this week has been a great one and it's the first day of march, so why not. let's begin.

dear husband, so excited for you to fiiiiinallly start working a normal schedule! this means family dinners, working out together (crossing fingers) and more time together. pretty pumped about that. dear God, help me trust, help me trust, help me trust. i don't want anything to steal my joy, don't ever want to go back to being depressed. please, please, please help me trust. dear readers, you guys are the bomb. for real. thank you for all of you who take your important time to leave me some love. if you all came over, i promise i would bake or buy delicious cupcakes from heycupcake. love you all! dear spring, i see bits of you here and there. i totally don't mind you making full bloom already! my bones and dry skin will thank you forever! dear working out, i'm a bad friend. sorry.
dear daisy, thank you for having the cutest puppies! i love to hold them, they are the most adorable thing ever. i might have to take one home. sorry in advance. dear twitter, i think i might have gotten the hang of things. although i have some questions on how to behave and not seem like a stalker. dear kiddos, gray hair is really only attractive on men (insert george clooney.) be kinder to momma and i promise to buy you something, but know that no matter how cranky mommy gets sometimes, you all have my heart.

here's to a great weekend full of laughter, sunshine, homemade pancakes and joy all around!

 photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

Photobucket

3 comments:

17 Perth said...

Cute puppies for sure. :) And I am so happy spring is close too! YAY. I feel you on the trust--It is my struggle too. I pray you see Him throughout your day. He does go before us. Amen for that!

Susannah said...

Oh my word, those puppies are the cutest things! I want to cuddle them! :-)

Kelly said...

Stopping over from Friday's Letters! Have a great weekend!