scripture saturday: be strong and courageous.


life is rough sometimes dear friend. the waves will crash upon your little boat and might rock ferociously, but do not be afraid, do not discourage. There is someone bigger, mightier, wiser before you. 
Cling on to Him, He will get you through to calmer seas. He has your back, don't ever doubt it.
He's in your corner batting for you. 

ps. if you would please, have my family in your prayers including my parents and sisters. we are about to embark on a journey that won't be easy (more about it another time) but is for the good of His kingdom. 

 photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

8 comments:

Kayla Peveler said...

Can't wait to hear what this news is. You are so loved, girl. Praying for you and your family!

helen said...

love joshua 1:9!! such a comfort in times that seem confusing and hazy. praying for you and your sweet family!!

17 Perth said...

Oh gosh--Yes. Definitely. Praying for you and your family. Beautiful quote and one I definitely cling to desperately at times.

Katie Did What said...

Praying for you and your family, Leah! Also, this is one of my very favourite verses. Love it so much. I felt like you were writing directly to me <3

xo

Katie Cook said...

SUCH truth darlin! Praying for your family!!!

Ashley said...

Its' true...life really is hard sometimes. I hope everything turns out ok. They are definitely included in my prayers.

Sara said...

Thank you so much for posting this, I have most definitely needed it over the past few weeks!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

yes and amen! praying!!