date night. {healthy you, happy you thursday}



date nights are my absolute favorite. just me and my love out in the town painting the town red. not really, just dining out and enjoying each other's company, but you get the point.
on love day, we called some friends in high places aka little sister baby sat, and dolled up a little.



as our typical marriage goes, he had a place picked out, i scrunched my nose a little and chose to drive to downtown to look for something more... swanky. wrong choice. the place i wanted to dine in had shut down. the others were so dead, the ambiance would've ruined it. and we ended up driving around for an hour. finally, Red Lobster is where we decided to stuff our bellies at.
I love that man for trying to please me and put up with my ridiculousness.
But you know, I gotta say we laughed hard, ate deliciously and looked into each other's eyes.. yea not that. just laughed hard and ate deliciously.
one of the best date nights yet. it left my belly and heart full after an overwhelming week. sometimes you gotta take that time to enjoy your loved ones you know?
 photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

have you been doing something for you to live happier and healthier? we want to know about it!


Link up Details:




with your host:


and lovely co-host:


1. link up your posts on how you are taking time to live better and happier. for background on the linkup click here.

2. please browse both the host and co-host's blog and should you find it a place that you enjoy, feel free to follow along. We'd love to have you!

3. grab the button and paste it on your blog (a text link up is fine as well) to spread the word. let it be an encouragement for women to take time to live happier.

4. visit others, offer words of encouragement and HAVE FUN!

ready, set, go!

if you would like to co-host please email me here.



2 comments:

Hannah R. said...

Love date nights! We are long overdue for one. Maybe that's why I've been so cranky lately. Mama needs a break!

Love your outfit! You looked super snazzy. ;)

Shannon Q. said...

Hello! you are rocking that outfit!! So glad you guys got out and enjoyed together...Um, p.s I just noticed the post below this one that may have a few words about me in it...I am so honored and I feel the same way about you...thank you, thank you!