my nye 2012.



it's over. another year came and went.
if i had to summarize it with one word it would be: blessed.

it truly was. i mean my kids did not get sick once. no doctor visits this whole year. our jobs were not in any danger of being lost. our families have been taken care of, and our marriage continues to thrive. and me?
well i've been blessed to begin finding who i am and to take leaps within my faith.
i am one thankful girl.



while part of me would've liked to spend the last night of 2012 in Times Square with the glitz and glam, being safe at home with my most treasured blessings was a great ending to this year, impromptu mini party and all. Happy New Year's to you all!

(you can see more into our little soiree on instagram: @beautifullymolded)

6 comments:

Kayla Peveler said...

Those look delicious!! :) Happy new year girl. You are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

I like your recap of 2012. I would describe mines are beyond blessed as well. I am so grateful for everything. I believe 2013, will be better than 2012. Happy New Year Hun.

Leah said...

thank you Kayla. Happy new year to you as well!

Leah said...

i'm glad to see you had such a blessed year! and yes, believe it! happy new year to you too Funmi!

helen said...

love hearing how blessed you were in 2012. God is so good! looking forward to His faithfulness this new year. happy new year, lovely lady! :)

Leah said...

He truly is Helen and I am too looking forward to seeing His works in my life this year as well! Happy new year to you as well!!