it's friday yall and time for letters.







dear life, i am so head over heels with you right now. you are filled with many blessings the Lord has sent my way and i'm one happy girl. dear black leather skinnies, i'm coming for ya. my 32nd birthday will soon be here and i will be rocking those for my birthday dinner. dear isaac, my sweet little monkey, thank you for taking a walk with mommy the other day. i love hearing how your day went and looking at the huge ant pile. you're right, it was very 'interstaring.' dear husband can i just say i love you more each day. i absolutely love    when you play with my hair as i try to fall asleep. you're a keeper. dear blog friends, let me tell you all again, you are such sweethearts and blessings. Your words of encouragement are so wonderful to read. dear mother nature, are funky cramps and breaking out necessary around this time when i've never had this before? i'm 31 for crying out loud! geez.


have a beautiful, lovely weekend!!




Photobucket

21 comments:

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

Ouu Black Leather skinnies sound like a plan! Where can I get me a pair <3

A Silver Snapshot said...

Where are you getting your black leather skinnies because they've been on my wish list for awhile now??? Happy Friday!

Silver from A Silver Snapshot
http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

Hannah R. said...

Holla! Look at you grabbing the #2 spot on the linkup! ;)I was a little late today! Oops!

Your pictures are too cute! Have a great afternoon!

reeree7 said...

Love your pictures! Found you through the linkup and seriously enjoyed your post! Is the little boy in the first picture your son? He's so adorable! Newest follower! :)

helen said...

your letters are so sweet!!! love them, and i love your joy in the Lord! :)

Whim Wham Life said...

black leather skinnies! get it girl:-) xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi,
I just found your blog thru Saturday morning coffee! I'm now following your lovely blog!
Please check mine out if you'd like! Thanks,
Jamie
www.thingsinyou.blogspot.com

Leah said...

totally motivating me right now! i'll let you know where i find mine.

Leah said...

I'll let you know when i find mine. still looking around for the best fit!

Leah said...

I know! it was pure chance. logged on and saw the link up! you too sweetie!

Leah said...

thank you girl! yes he is, he's my youngest, my little munchkin.

Leah said...

i know! i had just logged in and saw it up, so i headed right over! you too sweetie!

Leah said...

thank you Helen, I appreciate that!

Leah said...

mine has too, it never has broken out. i used to brag about it. sad, sad! have a great weekend!

Leah said...

thank you Jamie, i will be checking yours out when i get home. have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Found you through the Saturday Morning Coffee blog hop. Your family looks beyond adorable. I'm a wife and honorary mother to about 50 (I run a youth mentoring program, lol). I look forward to reading more from you. God bless.

*hugs & love*
Ashley Danielle
alwaysashley2012.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

By the way...32??? You look every bit of 19! lol

Unknown said...

Great pics!

Leah said...

thank you Ashley! God bless you as well.

Leah said...

you have just made my day! 19 seems like ages ago! thank you girl! :)

Leah said...

thank you Ashton!