colorful weekend.


This weekend will involve a lot of color and a lot of voice.

1. this girl is in desperate need of a manicure. desperate need. my nails look like those of a nine year old boy.
2. many paintings need to be finished. i paint that way. will paint the background and will wait days, sometimes weeks to envision what will come next. i do need to get new paintbrushes though. mine are clinging by a hair. haha.
3. as with every weekend, i will stand behind the mic and lead worship. 'tis the most favorite of the whole weekend.
4. my bedroom needs a makeover. the husband indicates i picked the ugly wine color tha adorns our walls now. i purse my lips at that one. i vividly remember that being his choice. bird's egg blue seems to be the contender this time around.

wish me luck. all of this while still taking care of three kiddos and a home.

what does your weekend look like for you?

ps. thanks to all who linked up yesterday. i love, love, love reading where you are taking time to live happier and healthier mentally, physically and emotionally. :)

have a beautiful friday friends!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures in this post. What a priviledge you have to serve God with your voice every weekend. I thank God for your life. My weekend will involve doing my sister's hair, studying for finals, going to fellowship on Saturday and church on Sunday.

Leah said...

thank you Funmi, you are so incredibly encouraging! hope studying goes well for you and that you do awesome on your finals! have a beautiful weekend.

Kei said...

aww those essie pastel polishes look so pretty. I wish I had the money to buy more of their polishes!
Also, it's so great that you are on the worship team and love to be there. I know a team that is spiritually empty and it makes me want to cry. They are there for the music, and for nothing else. defeats the purpose of a "worship" leader doesn't it?

Thank you for your smile and for spreading warm fuzzies :)

xo
osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

The Braided Bandit said...

A weekend full of color sounds like a great weekend to me! Lovely inspiration & good luck with the kiddos!
Happy Friday,
xo Hannah

Anonymous said...

New follower from the hop. www.pynkkrush.blogspot.com

Leah said...

thank you Hannah, i will sure need it!

Leah said...

i love it truly, it fills my soul like nothing else. thank you for your sweet words.