the end of an era.



no, i'm not referring to the twilight saga peeps, and okay, maybe not an era.
the On My Heart Series wrapped up last week and i feel extremely blessed. it was a short series but full of blessing for me. 
there's something to say about when we come to hold His word dear to our heart. i'm far from perfect and quite possibly while i'm here on earth, I will never reach that state. but just knowing that
His grace is enough, that my life is held by His hands is what will make my soul be okay.

Thank you so much for all of your encouraging words through it! my hope is that anyone that walked through my "doors" as nicole put it, received a blessing.

i'm looking forward to writing more series on this blog. my wheels are turning on a new one now.. hint, hint.. involves the men in our lives!

enjoy the rest of your sunday, tomorrow is monday. dun, dun, dun.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Leah...thank you sharing your blog at WJIM. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Blessings.

Leah said...

thank you for your sweet comment!