cara box (childhood)

This month i participated in the Cara box exchange hosted by kaitlyn and it was lots of fun!
i got paired up with Kristin and she is such a sweetheart and has a beautiful family.

the theme was 'childhood.' after telling her of things that reminded me of my childhood, she understood me perfectly and this is what i received.



 
such a fun package!

the comfy socks, nail file, and polish were to remind me of my favorite memories as a child which involved sleepovers with friends.

i also told her as a child i enjoyed playing with my easy bake oven and baking with my mom. she sent some yummy chocolate cake mix, frosting and pretty cupcake liners to bake.

she sent me some Dove dark chocolate as it is one of my favorites. it's not pictured, because the box arrived at the perfect timing and my craving for chocolate was perfectly satisfied. ;)

....and finally going through my blog archives, she read i wanted to make some boot socks for me and my daughter, and she included yarn for me to knit. although i do not know how to knit, my mother does so i will be enlisting her help!
 
it was a really fun project to be part of and will definitely be signing up again.

thank you Kristin for such a thoughtful box, i enjoyed it every bit!




12 comments:

Shannon Q. said...

Aww, so glad you were blessed by the Cara box. I was too!

Brooke said...

What a blessing! I also received baking goodies in my box! Loving your blog too.

Come visit me over at
http://bits-of-brooke.blogspot.com/

Leah said...

it was such a fun thing to be involved in. i loved it!

Leah said...

love baking goodies!! thank you brooke, heading over now. :)

Kiki said...

Looks like such a fun and great box! That Chocolate cakes makes me want some!
Xo

Unknown said...

I reallllly could use some cake now haha newest follower, found you through the Cara Box linky!

Samantha
hooahandhiccups.blogspot.com

Leah said...

it was delicious Samantha as chocolate cake always is for me! =) thank you for following along!

Leah said...

it really was, i loved it!

eliz said...

hahahah awesome getting cake and frosting..yum

Falen said...

Those socks look so comfy!! And those cupcake holders have a really cute print. I like how they kind of even match the nail file. Ha! New follower from the Cara Box swap. Funnest swap ever, huh. :)

Falen
www.upwardnotinward.com

Leah said...

Yes it was! We enjoyed it, my hips not so much, but oh well!

Leah said...

They are and super warm too!