want to be her.






at work, they hold a biennial art show. i'm going for it this year and nervous off my rocker doesn't even begin to describe me. i created this piece about a year ago, actually longer, and it's never left my home. 
far from being professional, but when i look at it, it moves something a little inside me.

i want to be her. in that moment.

when life throws you a curve ball, when the day is overwhelming more than you think you can handle, when you don't ever feel like you measure up. 
i want to just sit outside of the world and take in His beauty. 
take in what He is doing. what He will do. what He won't.
and breathe in peace like no other. 

so this move might get scoffs from the judges or it might just tug at one of their hearts.
send some prayers for me, will ya? I'd be truly, truly thankful.

do you have a favorite piece of art?





2 comments:

Sarah Leonard said...

This is a lovely painting full of movement and light.

Sarah
http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

funsizetessa said...

I love this! I'm trying to get back into making time for painting and drawing. It just feels good. :)
Newest follower from a blog hop!
www.funsizetessa.blogspot.com