Sincerely, me.

 
 
 




dear coffee, when we first met I didn't really like you. Yeah, you smelled great and all, but I hated the thought of depending on you. Now, I'm in love with you and depend on you. every.morning. Never let me down, please. dear doughnut delivery guy, you know that you tortured me for a good mile, and that was not playing fair. You could've dropped a doughnut (boxed of course) out your window. You betcha I would've stopped in the middle of the road to pick it up.
dear worry, I think we've had our run. It's not you, it's me. I'm in a way better place now. I've learned to let go and let God. You thought I would never find better, right? Well I did and He gives peace like no other. When I held on to you as if you were my life, nothing got ever resolved. Instead I lost a lot of tears and hair. I'm keeping my tears for happy moments now. dear Autumn, why must you delay your arrival. You had me going there at the beginning of this week with your cooler mornings and beautiful evenings. I could see myself wearing cute little scarves and finally seeing the trees turn their leaves. You tease. Please come soon, I anxiously await you!


linking up with:
Photobucket


Have a wonderful weekend friends!!
 


8 comments:

Sabz said...

now i want a doughnut. shiz.

new follower!
http://theeclecticgrabbag.com

Simplyheather said...

Hi from Friday Letters!

Oh my goodness, I was the same way with coffee! I even hated the taste once upon a time. But now it's my everything. Literally. No, not really, but it's SO yummy!

Happy Friday (:

xo, Heather

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Lyndsay Almeida said...

You rock! Love the part you wrote to "Worry". :) So true!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love that pin about worrying. So true!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Katie Did What said...

Let go and let God! Amen, sister!! And oh, that rude donut van. They really should have handed you a box through the window. I mean, it wouldn't have been THAT hard! hehe

Happy Friday!!

xo

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I'm such a worry wart! And about stupid stuff too!

Unknown said...

Krispy Creams... my weakness!

henning love said...

i dont' think i could be doughnut delivery person i would eat all the donuts before i delivered them to the person who paid for them, oops! i would be fired the first day im pretty sure