life lately.


oy vey. this week has been a tad rough.
i had planned all these posts yet the days flew by with so many tasks to complete and here we are on friday morning.

i'll write more on what i've been learning this week, but just wanted to drop in real quick to remind you that above all His grace IS enough.
It's tough for me to sometimes grasp that whenever a situation goes awry, or when everyone else's lives look better and discontentment begins creeping in.

Whatever we have, wherever we are is where His grace meets us and irons out everything in its place.
I hope you all have a beautiful weekend and hope the weather wherever you are is gorgeous!
 

5 comments:

Shannon Q. said...

Love you, beautiful

Discovery Street said...

praying your burdens are lifted up friend!

Diane Writes said...

Perfect photo accompanied by powerful words! Have a great week Leah!

Susannah said...

Amen!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

sooooooooo thankful for his grace. I have to be honest I was in a very sour mode this morning. I popped in to play catch up on your blog...I can see so much of jesus overflow in your words...I really needed that today...thanks friend.