photography + faith

so this weekend i played photographer.
my baby sister is graduating this year, so senior pictures were a must.
it's pretty ackward i must say, telling your sister whom you are goofy around 90% of the time, to pose a certain way without both of us busting out laughing before i shoot.

the night i worked on them, i couldn't help but smile and grow teary eyed.
her story is one for the books.
in a nutshell, imagine the coldest of hearts who wanted nothing to do with Jesus, transformed into a burning passion for Him.
i could write it all out. but it's not my story to tell.
it's hers. and one day when she musters up the courage, she will stand in front of thousands of girls struggling with the same, to tell of the One that has stolen her heart.
i couldn't imagine not standing beside her as she uses her hands every weekend to lift up glory to Him. the One who chiseled through the layers of ice that once were there and held it close to His to revive it and have every beat tell of His name.

 photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

linking up:

5 comments:

Brittany Kyte said...

Wow! Praise God! He has the power to change even the hardest of hearts! She is absolutely beautiful!!

Amy said...

:) I love hearing stories of transformed lives. We all have a story, don't we? I'm sure your sister will use her incredible story to touch soo many lives for Him!

And girl, I love your photography! I think that last one is my fav :)

helen said...

she is so beautiful! loved your story about His story in her. wish we could hear the rest!! praise the Lord for His transforming grace. :)

Marli said...

this sooo reminded me of me and my sissy! i rope her into having photo shoots with me with her being the model. :D

great pics!!

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Rach said...

Your sister is beautiful. :) What a wonderful story of how God has captivated her heart! I love hearing that!