little green on my thumb. (happy you link up)


if anyone would've said, 'leah you will have little strawberries growing of your own.' i would've rolled my eyes, laughed sarcastically and psssshh'd at them.
and this week i would've called them up excitedly asking them for the lottery tickets, because if they were right about a former plant murderer not downright killing a plant but having it bud some baby strawberries, they would probably be able to tell me how to get rich too.
all that rambling to say that i'm the proud momma to little baby strawberries.
this year i was determined to have something, anything bloom that i planted and my strawberries and flowers in my walkway are looking pretty good! i can see where all these avid gardeners get their high from. it's exciting to see life blooming in these little pots! it's something that i can add to my list of things that make me happy. who would've 'thunk' it?
this weekend i will be heading to home depot hopefully. i've begun to draw out what i believe will win me the best yard award.

tell me, do you have any tips or secrets for keeping plants thriving and beautiful, other than watering? i think i have that part down. :)



now link up below and tell me what you are doing that makes you happy or healthy. could be anything! dancing, eating, spending time with your kiddos. tell me below!

link back so more can join the party, and visit others. it's a party, so mingle!! (currently no new button. sad face. a text link is cool)






3 comments:

Discovery Street said...

i wish i had some tips..i have a black thumb! lol

17 Perth said...

Woo woo! I love this! Those will be the BEST strawberries!

kyna... said...

We just planted strawberries too!! Ellie is SOOOO excited about them...although I am a little scared because they have yet to have any fruit on them...I'm known for somehow killing everything I attempt to grow, and I'd hate for Ellie to be sad if we don't get a single strawberry!
♥ Kyna