five things

have i ever mentioned that having a daughter rocks?

she and i are the only ladies in the house, and we're outnumbered, so it's important that we stick close. you know for the times we need to convince daddy of things. like getting a puppy. which slowly he's coming around to the idea. score!

currently there are five things that you should know about her that i love.
she's my little kitchen assistant. it is pretty fun having a little person helping out and actually enjoying it. she loves it and she will proudly tell you she knows how to make cupcakes, scrambled eggs, sandwiches and fry chicken breasts (after they're cut).
although i thought she'd want to be a chef, she's told me she will be a veterinarian, which she thought also meant not eating meat anymore.
cause you can't take care of the animals and eat them at the same time. 
kinda makes sense, no?
 
cartoons. no they're for babies, she says. instead let's watch Cupcake wars, and dance moms, and any other crafting, cooking show there is.
so, there will mommy and becky be. watching the latest chopped episode making bets on who will be chopped next.
who is this child?

get some scissors, glue and don't forget the glitter. i can see this little lady starting a craft blog someday.
crafting is fun, it's easy and great bonding time for the girls of the house.
and by the way, she's a messy crafter. i'm sure her own craft room will be a requirement for her future husband.
  
unfortunately, i'm not big on having my nails done all the time. she is. only light pink colors and glitter of course.
but if you want to reward this girl, get her nail polishes. she's currently obsessed with them. so, not always, but every so often you will see me bent over painting little toes on feet that once fit inside the palm of my hand... sigh.
and in a recent trip to khol's, she kept calling me to the girls' section at the same time i was looking for the boys that had ran off. yes, they're very disciplined. i told her, tell daddy to go look at the outfit you want. to which she replied making me beam with joy. 'no mommy, i want you to come. you're a girl and you know.'
yes baby, i know. and please know that i love you oh so much.
shopping will now be my favorite with this little girl.

ps. i decided to change the healthy you, happy you link up for every other wednesday now starting tomorrow.
in a nutshell, if you've done something recently that makes you happy and/or healthy, link up with me tomorrow. i'd love to have you!

 photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

linking up with:
SACOS

9 comments:

Discovery Street said...

she is such a beauty!

17 Perth said...

Such a sweet post! She is one pretty little girl! No doubt yall have a great time together!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

having a daughter is the best! this year was an extra treat for me b/c my oldest laid around all christmas and watch cheesy hallmark christmas movies...score!

Cindy @ Cinsarah said...

She's so pretty!! Just like her mama! :)
Love her outfit! I am so happy to have a daughter as well! She always says "mom you're my best friend" I hope it stays that way cause you know the teenage years will be here before we know it! lol

Lala said...

love the points you listed i so love having a daughter too my ever best friend!!!

Delightful Ideas

Amy said...

This is SO precious!! Your little one is lucky to have a Mama like you!

krysta said...

Oh amazing photos!

Katie said...

Gorgeous. And I just love this post!

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful, I loved reading this post!!! Got me all emotional thinking about these things that I soon can do with my little girl (just 5 more months)!!!
XO,
Stephanie
www.neverthesamespicetwice.com