say my name. (link up)



let's start with this.
i'm a christian and faaaaaar from perfect.

before i started blogging again, i knew i wanted my blog to be about my life, things i love, and my faith.
that was the easy part, determining what you would write about.
the choosing of the name, not so much.
i racked my brain for what would sound cute, but not too cute.
what would sound witty, but alas i don't possess too much wit.
but the word molded kept coming back to me.

to me the word molded means to mold into perfection. into the state you want something to be.

' yet you Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hands.' isaiah 64:8

although i am imperfect, i know that God is not. His work is perfect, His ways are good and i recognize my life is His hands is the best place to be.
this place is where i want to document what God is doing in my life, how God is transforming me each day, all while sharing it with you.

i'm being molded into a more patient, graceful mom. being molded into a more encouraging, kind and gentle wife. molded into a forgiving and understanding person.
all these things i am not perfect at.
i pass judgement, i am not as patient as i would like to be.
my heart is tarnished and needs cleansing, it needs to be molded according to His will.

beautifully came after.
the process of being molded is sometimes not easy. sometimes it's painful letting go of things you've held on for so long.
it is in trusting though that His ways are good and His plans for us are greater than what we could imagine or hope for, that makes this journey beautiful.
molded isn't just a process of refinement when it's done by God.
it's beautifully done.

plus trying to go for one name wonder wasn't working too well. we'll just leave that to madonna and prince. they can rock it like nobody's business, yes?

now tell me what does your blog name mean to you?

 photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

linking up with:



The Vintage Modern Wife: Say My Name Link Up

4 comments:

Ileana @ Illy Who said...

I love the meaning behind your blog name!

Hannah R. said...

I love your blog's name! And the meaning! We are always a work in progress, never finished until we receive our perfect bodies in Heaven!

Amber said...

Oh I love the idea behind your blog name! Plus, it's short and easy to remember, AND not like any others I've seen. I love that! Thanks for linking up :)

The Olive Tree Blog said...

great little post ! and love the name!