tid bits.


reality has a way of setting in on that first full day back at work, doesn't it?
while i'm not too ecstatic to be back at work, i know that we have to work hard to play harder.
and 'play harder' we did. we had a great time, the kids had a blast and now i'm just counting the days until our next vacay. i'll post some pics and talk about our trip later on this week, maybe next. (300+ pics is a lot to edit!) but until then, here are some tid bits on my mind.

first off: i see some new faces around here! thank you all sweet people for becoming a reader on my little blog. i'm so happy to have you all and would love to get to know you all better. leave me a comment or email me! and to my veteran readers, thank you all again for your support and encouraging words. you all are awesome!

second: i am participating in a giveaway of $100 for two lucky winners. please enter, and keep your fingers crossed. oh and if you win, my favorite color is mustard and love some good chocolate. just saying. :)

third: i know i've been babbling about this new series i have up my sleeve. and after much going back and forth, i've decided to bring it to you in a vlog series. to say i'm nervous about it, is an understatement. i've always been shy on camera, but given the topic of the series, i thought it would be much more personable to speak to you in lieu of writing. keep your eyes peeled for an intro vlog to the series next week. yay!!

fourth: the 'healthy you, happy you' link up will still be happening tomorrow. get your posts ready freddies. i love to read how you all are staying refreshed, and loving yourselves. and thanks to all who have been linking up.
if anyone is interested in co-hosting for February, please email me at leahmtz @ gmail (dot) com.

fifth: the site will be having some remodeling done here and there. please be patient with me. i have a vision, but the lack of time and money to have someone else do it for me, takes longer for the vision to unfold.

that's all that i have for now ladies. hope you all are having a fantastic week!





6 comments:

Shannon Q. said...

Those trees are awesome! I can't wait to do a vacation with my family...We haven't taken one in sooo long. I am really, really looking forward to your vlog series. Glad you're going to share with us on camera, sometimes getting your heart across that way works best!! :)

Leah said...

They looked even more cool at night! I loved them too!
Thanks for the encouragement Shannon!

Anonymous said...

test, test.

Anonymous said...

test.

After God's Own Heart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leah said...

test. test.