the deets.

By this time of the year, you might be feeling tired, worn out, confused, and a little crazy. oooor it might just be me. 
Last week, an idea popped into my head of a new link up project. I felt after reading many posts about being stretched thin mentally, emotionally and every other way we could possibly be stretched thin; that taking time for ourselves to focus on our emotions, feelings, thoughts and whatever else might be going on was much needed. (english majors, don't judge. i realize that was the longest sentence ever.)

so a new little project was born:

the details:

 take time for yourself to unwind and feed your soul!
if it's in studying a devotional, working out, baking, dancing, shopping, crafting. whatever it is, as long as that is your happy place, something that revives you, do it, write about it and then link it up here!
the link up will be every other Thursday starting this Thursday 12/06/2012. 


i can't wait to see what you are doing to live happier and healthier!


this weekend was a blessed one. had date night with the husband and family time on Sunday. now I'm at work earning the bacon, and reading blogs. shhhh...don't tell my boss. hahaha.
riding in this morning one of my favorite songs came on. when we think about all of our stress, our worries, mile long to do lists, it may be overwhelming, but when all of that is overwith, one thing remains:

His amazing, relentless love.



Have a lovely Monday sweet friends!








12 comments:

Shannon Q. said...

Wishing you a great Monday! Glad you enjoyed a good weekend. I'm really looking forward to your link up...I think it is going to be a great encourager to women to remember themselves and take time for themselves :)

Unknown said...

Hi! Looking forward to this link up! It is so important for people to take care of themselves. How can we be any good to others if we don't take care of ourselves? Great idea!
megan@ www.momssurvivingkids.com

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog, I'm so happy you did. You have a beautiful, uplifting space, and I think this link-up is a fabulous one! xo

Kayla Peveler said...

That song is so amazing :) love it! My favorite version of that song is by Jesus Culture! We're actually playing it during our prayer at our wedding ceremony. Love it!! :) can't wait for the link up to start!

Leah said...

i think so too Shannon. i'm excited to see what comes out of it all!

Leah said...

i completely agree Megan. I find that when I leave myself for the very last I'm not giving 100% of me to my family and loved ones. Thank you for your encouraging words!

Leah said...

you do as well. I immediately fell in love with the ambiance it gives. thank you Andrea!

Leah said...

I love it too, so powerful and full of truth. That's a perfect song for a wedding! Jesus Culture is definitely one of my favorite groups. We sing a couple of their songs at church. thank you Kayla, I can't wait either!

helen said...

aw so glad you got date night and family time! praise the Lord that throughout all circumstances, His love and faithfulness remains! :) thank you for the encouragement

Anonymous said...

Your idea of the link up is brilliant.
It is not just you, it is final time over here and I can feel it.

Christina Marie said...

I love this link up idea! Thank you for the encouragement :o)

Sharina said...

Awww date nights with the hubs are the best! :) Hope work is good!

New follower here!
♥,
Shari