a family in need.



 
today was reserved for another post, but last night on my instagram feed i came across the picture above, clicked on it, and read a story that broke my heart.
 
misty and her family are going through a really, really difficult and testing season.
i cannot even imagine going through something similar.
i'll let you read her story as i won't do any of it justice.
 
and as i read myself last night, i could not contain the tears and the pain and wondering why?
why all the suffering? why so much pain?
 
in His Sovereignty, only God knows. however we as sisters and brothers in Christ are called to action when one of His own hurts. and so in reading her story if you feel compelled to help out, reach out to katy and email her with ways you can help.
 
she is holding an auction next Tuesday for this family on instagram.
her username @KATYKRISTIN
or contacting misty directly would be great too.
 
guys, let's lift up this family in prayer. that the Lord may cover them all with His loving wings as He sees them through this.
 

3 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

love this!!!

Amy said...

Thank you SO much for sharing this, Leah! It breaks my heart. But I will be praying!

Kelsea said...

Oh my goodness, I'm fighting tears and I just feel numb after reading that. My heart aches for her. Thank you for sharing this so I can pray.