12.


one more day. just one more and another year will be gone. just like that. it's crazy isn't it?
2013 wasn't the best year for me, but it wasn't the worst either. it did allow for me to  see life differently and most importatntly to view my faith in a different way.

i went through my posts and chose my favorites from this year depending on whether you've followed along all year or just a few months, some of these will ring a bell. but one thing is for sure, for however long you've followed my little blog, i'm THANKFUL for you! can't wait to see what path blogging takes in 2014. but for now 12 of my favorite posts//


january started off with my husband and i celebrating eleven years of marriage. eleven yall. yep that means we're going on twelve God willingly. and this is also when my kiddos met snow for the first time. we had a blast!

february i linked up for the first time with the girl behind the blog. it was fun to do a vlog and need to do it more often! yes? ;)


in march i revealed a little secret about our marriage. the encouraging words that followed from lots of you was amazing. and the prayers that have followed us since then can truly be felt. thank you, thank you!

april meant a new journey for my health. it was freeing and loved to see how much control i could have over my health when i focus. it's time to do something similar again.

may was to celebrate my momma. that lady is something so special to me and always will be. love her to pieces.

in june i wrote a little of my heart and the need to slow down. i'll be honest here and tell you i'm still struggling with this. it's difficult for someone that needs to constantly be on the go. but God constantly reminds me of how important this is.

july, whew! you guys still with me? God surprised the heck outta me and brought my hubby to church. can't read that post without tearing up still. God is good.

in august, ms. amy and i collaborated with a link up in which i was so blessed being able to read everyone's testimony of how the Lord uses worship. so many good stories!

in september, i narrowed down what this blog is to me and why i write. i didn't really see it would take this turn, but i love writing about my faith and what the Lord is doing.

kind of like a foreshadow, october brought forth some good faith testing with our church plant, finances and marriage. through everything, God has been there and His presence has always been felt. so i'm thankful.

in november i professed my love for three sweet monkeys. they're my world yall. love them to the moon and back.

and in december, i finally opened up shop. i have only been talking about since forever, right?

here's to 2014 and everything that it has to offer! cheers!



2 comments:

Shannon Q. said...

So thankful that we met this year and that 2014 is going to knock both our socks off...In the best kind of way!

17 Perth said...

What a year for you Leah! So many wonderful things and so excited to see what God has for you in 2014!