not just some rosemary.



you want to know what's the best feeling? when someone does something special for you and leaves you feeling so thankful and fuzzy inside. 
last week, a friend out of the blue promised to take me some rosemary from his garden. a couple of days went by and i didn't have my rosemary. it was no big deal, but i would tease him that my grandma's recipe for rosemary chicken was waiting on him. he jokingly would hide from me because he had forgotten yet again.
yesterday as i was coming into work he called me over to his desk, and as i walked up he had a huge bag of rosemary overflowing out of it. it was pretty hilarious, well not for the girl with allergies, but instead of simple cutting a few sprigs and handing them to me, he said he would bring them over to my desk. 
bob seller is not his real name. it's an inside joke at the company we work at

after a good while, and me starting to think he had forgotten yet again, lol, he handed me a nice little bunch wrapped with a red ribbon and a little printout of what rosemary can be used for! it was such a nice touch!
and to think he did that for each of the people he promised rosemary to. 
i mean something like a bunch of rosemary which may seem nothing of the extraordinary, but it's those little details that make something more beautiful, more filled with love. 

it's such a reminder to do every small thing with love, with my full heart, not ever forgetting those small little details that might will make any other day, one to always remember and inspire others to do the same.
 
what has someone done for you that inspired you or made you feel special?










4 comments:

R's Rue said...

How sweet!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

17 Perth said...

Yes!! How sweet is that! And you are so right...it's about the little details that say...I thought about you!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

so sweet. rosemary is my favorite to use with bread...ok or anything!

Whitney T. said...

What a lovely and simple gift! Hope your rosemary chicken was absolutely scrumptious. :)

Following you via BlogLovin' thanks to Ruthy's giveaway at Discovery Street.