weekend recap.

good morning friends! i'm struggling to wake up right now, as i type. but i type feeling blessed beyond measure.
this weekend was nothing extraordinary in terms of adventures, or new trips, though being with my family, holding meaningful conversations with my parents, serving the community, and simply picking wildflowers make me realize life is swell.
yes, real swell indeed.
   

    photo siggie_zpsf7137529.jpg

how was your weekend loves? hope you all have a beautiful monday!

linking up:


7 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend to me :)

17 Perth said...

Aww. I love that. Those are the best moments. I hope you relish in it all day. :)

Unknown said...

swell indeed! sounds like a wonderful way to spend a weekend :)

Mary Beth // Annapolis said...

Beautiful weekend!!!! I love wildflowers and I love your photos of them....Sometimes simple weekends are the best, no?! Thanks for linking up, friend!

Discovery Street said...

Lovely shots!! My weekend went too fast...as usual!

helen said...

loveee the joy that is so evident in this post. praise the Lord for His good and perfect gifts! :)

nonibaumann said...

sounds so good, love the heart shape of the wild flowers:)