a few notes.

my loot from yesterday. eggplant and broccoli not pictured.

dear challenge, we are finishing the third week now. one more week to go. you've been good to me, i'm happy. you and me might take it for a few more weeks. excited? me too. dear God, thank you for being there on said challenge. I know my strength has come from you alone. I couldn't have made it this far on my own. dear spring, you're a teaser little thing, aren't you? 37 degrees this morning, really? it's okay though. i'm not looking to triple digits summer. dear time, it's okay to slow down. where are you going in such a hurry!
dear lover, i love our life. so calm, not a lot of drama. except when you pick on me out of the blue. shame on you, but i love you.
dear friends, have an amazing weekend!!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Kayla Peveler said...

Time is moving so fast!!!! :) hope you have an amazing weekend, Leah!

Brittany Kyte said...

I hope you have an amazing weekend, as well!

17 Perth said...

So sweet! So happy to hear about the strength He is giving you. Praise God!

Elizabeth said...

are you doing the whole30?!?!! my husband and i just did that and LVOED it! we feel great and we are even keeping up with that lifestyle now because we loved it so much! you can do it girly!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

great friday letters.! yes on spring and time!!!

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Great letters! Love your blog!