something fun on this Sunday.

I've been meaning to get to this since I received it and I'm just lame and never got around to it, so no legit excuse here.
I was nominated for a fun award by the lovely Tessa.



a little background on it, it is awarded to bloggers that have less than 200 readers. 

The rules:

  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
  • Answer the questions the nominator asked, and create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag-backs.

I'm going to modify them a bit, mainly because I'm writing this as I try to get ready for a year end even my employer is hosting. 

8 things about me:

1. oldest of three girls
2. have Korean descent in my family line
3. i am scared of the dark.
4. i was in a comma when I was about 6 years old for four long days. 
5. my passion is singing
6. i am extremely clumsy
7. i am traditional. pretty traditional.
8. i obsess with anything wedding



Tessa's questions:

Why did you start blogging?

initially to do what the 'cool kids' were doing. After a few months, I stopped to think about the real reasoning behind it. Now I've come back to it to share more about me and my story.

What is the favorite post you've written?

So far, this second time around is probably the one about blogging. It is a reminder to be who I am always, and to stick to it, regardless of what is cool to write about or what is cool to be wearing. Just be yourself.

What is the favorite article of clothing you own?

I have to say it is a salmon colored dress. It can be dressed up or dressed down perfectly depending the event.

What's your favorite band?

I have bands I like, but my favorite singer that tops everyone on my list is Kari Jobe. From the first time I listened to one of her songs, her voice just captivated me and when I see her videos of her leading worship, I always can feel like if I'm right there. The girl has an anointing that is easily seen through her work.

What kind of posts do you enjoy reading from other bloggers?

God centered. Although I love the good ol' fashion or recipe posts, I love to read about life. Life in the raw and what God is doing through it all. Lately I have found many bloggers who have made it a point to write about their testimony and the beautiful things that God is doing in their lives and it is such a blessing to read!

What is your favorite liquid?

Coffee. enough said.

Who is your favorite celebrity?
I'm so out of the loop when it comes to Hollywood, so I don't know that I could really answer this one. 

Which is your very favorite blog to read?
This one is a tough one because I have found sooo many that are so inspirational! 
Julianna Morlet is one that I just found and love reading her current series on 31 days of favorite verses.

What is your favorite thing to do during the weekend?
Spend time with my family. During the week it gets pretty busy, so the weekend is the time to get out and enjoy each other's company.

What movie have you seen recently that you liked?
It is going to start sounding like I'm pleading the fifth, but I don't watch a whole lot of TV or movies and I'm really bad at remembering the titles of it. The Help though is one that I took a long while to watch, but it was actually pretty good. Very endearing and loved the plot.

What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
honestly. grumble all the way to the bathroom about having to be awake so early! I'm not a morning person at all.

My questions:

What is your favorite cookie?
How do you deal with stress?
What has been your most memorable moment?
What has been your most embarrassing moment?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be and why?
What do you enjoy splurging on?
What would you like to see more of in the blogging community?
What is your favorite type of music?
Describe yourself in one word?
If you had to eat the same thing for a whole week, what would it be?
What is your pet peeve?

And finally my nominees in no particular order:

Jillian at faith that laughs.
Mariele at  Living for His glory
Ashley at The Powder Room
Rachael at Held by His hand
Kara at The September Chronicles
Katie at Hope Engaged
Christine at Joy + Chaos
Hannah at Our Journey

There you all have it. A fun little post this Sunday. I'm off to get ready.. I'm running kinda late!






2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love singing too!!

kyna... said...

What a fun post to read!
♥ Kyna