for you.


Thank you ALL of you who have been such a great encouragement with your sweet words. I love meeting ladies who are all about building up and not tearing down. I saw the above quote on Pinterest and thought - isn't that the truth.

My 'happy project' has been going well and my kids behaved soooo much better and were much happier because momma wasn't as frazzled. I thought this was a great reminder for us all. Happiness is what makes everything well.
(I searched high and low for the author of the above quote and was unsuccessful)
I made the print to my liking and if you like it, feel free to print it and use it whichever way you like.
May you all be as joyous as a kid in a candy store!



11 comments:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Hi love! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Your kind words mean a lot!! Also loving this post! Amen!! Pinning your image! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to following you on GFC! XOXOXOXO

Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

Leah said...

you are the sweetest Kristine - happy we found eachother! :) take care!!

henning love said...

im glad to hear the project is working, keep at it momma you are doing great!

Leah said...

thank you Meg! you words are so, so encouraging. have a beautiful day friend.

Jamie said...

That is a fantastic quote.

Anonymous said...

When we see life through the eyes of happiness, all becomes well. Amen to that!

Leah said...

I loved it too!

Leah said...

Yes. So the truth.

Leah said...

I agree!

Chrissy said...

cute blog! Newest follower from Moms Mingle

visit back at www.HowWeLearnatHome.com

Chrissy

Leah said...

thank you Chrissy!! will visit your blog soon!